How it Works
1031 Exchange Services
Whether you are a professional, or an individual taxpayer working with a professional that partners with Exchange Authority as their preferred qualified intermediary, here are the services and expertise we deliver for each and every 1031 Exchange:
- Produce all the contracts and forms required to properly document and track the 1031 Exchange.
- Respond to all 1031 Exchange questions clearly and quickly.
- Provide rapid, same-day bonded service on documents and funds.
- Assist you with an understanding of the structure and mechanics of the exchange and keep clients and their advisors informed of 1031 Exchange issues and time limitations.
- Maintain the client’s 1031 Exchange funds in a secure, fully insured, liquid account at a recognized institution.
- Provide all of the qualified intermediary functions to ensure full compliance with the code and regulations.
- Keep current with all changes in the 1031 Exchange regulations, letter rulings, revenue procedures and related case law.
- Provide guidance and information so that our clients and their advisors can make informed decisions.
If you are a professional with a client that has an interest in 1031 Exchanges, have them contact us. We will provide them with the highest level of service and keep you informed through the 1031 Exchange process.
1031 Exchange Synonyms
1031 Exchanges are referred to in a variety of ways. The most common terms you will hear are:
- Authority IRC 1031
- Method to Defer Tax on Profit [Gain]
- Tax Free Exchange
- Interest Free Government Loan